[PD] Gem: fullscreen can't get rid of apple menubar OS X 10.5.7

John Harrison johnharrisonwsu at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 04:41:31 CEST 2009

I'm sending |fullscreen 1, cursor 0, menubar 0, border 0, create, 1,
lighting 0(

(and every variant of order etc. I can think of, menubar -1 etc.)

to [gemwin]

and the top apple menubar shows up every time.

I tried Pd-extended latest release 0.40-3 and Pd-extended 0.41-4 RC 4

I tried everything I could think of in the [window properties] help of
Gemwin and a few times got rid of the menubar with some magical
something-or-other but if I closed Pd, reopened and tried again I couldn't
duplicate getting rid of the menubar.

-John