[PD] Pd-extended 0.41.4 final test release

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sat Jun 6 02:00:51 CEST 2009

iemguts is not included.  But you can easily make a libdir and drop it
into ~/Library/Pd or ~/pd-externals.

I think we need to stop dumping stuff into Pd-extended and work on
getting things stable before putting them in.  The first step is
making a libdir and using that. With this release of Pd-extended, you
can just drop libdirs into place and use them.  Now I am going to
start working on getting the whole library thing well supported.

Perhaps we won't even need Pd-extended then, and we can have a more
CPAN/Debian-style approach on all platforms.

.hc