[PD] pizza slice in gem

mami music mami.music at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 23:37:07 CEST 2009

Hi guys
im trying to make a 2D pizza slice like shape using GEM. I want to control
the angle of the slice mantaining the roundness of its extenal shape.

I have tried using [curve] but have had no luck when altering the angle. I
have tried basic math and trigonometry to assign the values of the different
points, but had no luck cause the intersections between the sides and the
external border get rounded up. It seems to me that [curve] is not the right
object to use. Specifically i have been using the object [curve] with 5
points but have not managed.
I want to make a solid shape, not just the outline.

thanks

Daniel