[PD] [ot][really ot] microphone amplifier

Martin Peach martin.peach at sympatico.ca
Thu Jun 11 00:06:40 CEST 2009

A nice circuit here but you have to build it:
http://books.google.ca/books?id=dunqt1rt4sAC&pg=RA5-PA424&lpg=RA5-PA424&dq=single+supply+mic+amp&source=bl&ots=oUuOos5F_c&sig=Hx52SKx2YzluKipgfP5asswmOs8&hl=en&ei=7CgwSoygCZGgMp-ltf8J&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=2
If the url is too long, google for "single supply mic amp" and look for
Op Amp applications handbook - Google Books Result
by Walter G. Jung - 2004
Single-Ended, Single-Supply High-Impedance Mic Preamp.

Martin