[PD] going to brazil!

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Jun 11 21:22:07 CEST 2009

Just got my flight to Brazil, woo hoo!  It'll be my first time south
of the Equator, or really first time south of Puerto Rico.  Hope to
see lots of you at PdCon and ISCL (http://iscl2009.wordpress.com/).

I am going to São Paulo on July 18th, then Salvador on July 27th.

Terrorism is not an enemy.  It cannot be defeated.  It's a tactic.
expect we're going to win that war.  We're not going to win the war on
terrorism.        - retired U.S. Army general, William Odom