[PD] Pure Data project needs feedback

Lau Llobet socunasindria at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 17:01:36 CEST 2009

Since rapidshare account has collapsed because the amount of downloads I've
opened a premium account.these are the new working links

MANUAL:

http://rapidshare.com/files/243757032/Manual_Trackstretcher_LinksOk.pdf

SOFT:

http://rapidshare.com/files/243753704/TS_DEMO_AND_NETCAT.zip

thanks again and don't forget to give feedback or fill the tests:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=cldyeFZpSlBIMkxRZzk1UUN3bHhFb2c6MA

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=ckRmSVFsSXQ2Qm0ySnpQRU5ocWNUT0E6MA
..

Lau.