[PD] use LADSPA plugins under Mac OS X (pd-extended, plugin~)

Jamie Bullock jamie at postlude.co.uk
Sun Jun 14 19:51:11 CEST 2009

On 13 Jun 2009, at 16:14, Rua Haszard Morris wrote:

> Thanks, I forgot about dssi~. I'll give it a go.
>
> What's the story behind the "postlude" edition?!

It's a version of extended that I use for my own personal work. It's
extended with some extra stuff added in including csoundapi~, dssi~ +
some DSSI plugins, aubio, libxtract etc. My domain used be
postlude.co.uk hence 'postlude', but it could just as well be the
'jamiebullock' edition ;-)

I fully intend to start merging stuff from postlude into extended
proper, it's just a question of time and priorities.

best,

Jamie

--
http://www.jamiebullock.com