[PD] K8061 USB interface board in PD on Mac

a. tonal ladataxi at hotmail.de
Mon Jun 15 17:16:46 CEST 2009

hallo,
i don't know about using .dll on a mac. please tell me if you know.
the dll does all the communication with the card. the pd object, or whatever program, uses commands provided by the dll.
i further think, that when using a virtual os like virtual box or wine, the communication with hardware is handled by the host os. correct me if i'm wrong.
my humble suggestion, if asked for, was: why not use an arduino? or modify some joystick to your needs and use 'hid'?

good luck
olli