[PD] K8061 USB interface board in PD on Mac

Martin Peach martin.peach at sympatico.ca
Mon Jun 15 18:55:51 CEST 2009

a. tonal wrote:
> hallo,
> i don't know about using .dll on a mac. please tell me if you know.

No, you can't. dlls are for MS Windows systems.
I found this googling "K8061 protocol", it seems to be source code for a
linux driver for the K8061:
http://doip.laupro.nl/browser/doip/k8061/trunk/k8061.c?rev=109
Maybe it could be ported to Mac?
Anyhow, it's not just a serial interface like Arduino uses.

Martin