[PD] K8061 USB interface board in PD on Mac

a. tonal ladataxi at hotmail.de
Tue Jun 16 17:53:57 CEST 2009

hallo,
i found this: http://mac.softpedia.com/get/Utilities/K8055-User-Interface.shtml.
quote:
Included is a static library that can be used for easily developing other applications and closely replicates the Velleman Windows .DLL functions.
end quote

so maybe you can use this as a starting point and extend it.
i think the k8061 is a double k8055, right?

for the pd object, if i can find the source code i can post it if you like.
(i have to search various harddrives and usbsticks)

ciao
olli