[PD] PDF of Kreidler´s "Loadbang" book

Caio Barros caio.barros at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 18:45:33 CEST 2009

Hi all.
I´m new in Pd and the Pd-list.
I built a PDF file of the English translation of the Johannes Kreidler´s
book "Programming Electronic Music with Pd" also known as "Loadbang" and I
think that this could be usefull for everybody. I maid  this only with the
English translation because is the only language I can read so far (I`m
brasillian). But there is one problem in the file: I had to squeeze some
images so they can fit in the page (I used A4 because is the regular size
here in Brazil). So I included in the zip file the .odt (OpenOffice) file
that I used to build the PDF so I guys can maybe make some changes to
make it look better, if you will.

Anyway, here is the download link:
http://rapidshare.com/files/245237474/kreidler_pemwpd.zip.html

Best of all