[PD] open a local html page that contains a java applet?

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Wed Jun 24 14:18:01 CEST 2009

[shell] works on OSX as well. You'll need to figure out the path to your
software application and the path to your file that you want to open,
and construct a message to send to [shell] as Lazzaro described below.
Check the help file for more details. Command line doesn't have
automatic file associations like you are used to from the point and
click world.

best,
Derek

--