[PD] searching help about fluid~

Andres Ferrari anfex at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 25 22:32:56 CEST 2009

I could not compile fluid ~. pd_darwin with the sources that I asked.

You know how I can to compile fluid for leopard-intel?
Where can I get sources for intel?

I already tried with fluidsynth but not work for me, and apparently fluidsynth compile the external
only for linux.

I am desperate, because in all my musical works I use
~ fluid and now that I changed to Intel I dont´have it!!!! I need this external a lot!!!!

please help me!!!

If anyone has sources or compiled for intel fluid or has the knowledge to do that please help me.

Andrés Ferrari G.

¡Obtén la mejor experiencia en la web!
http://downloads.yahoo.com/ieak8/?l=e1