[PD] move cursor position

Shawn Greenlee seg at 02909.com
Fri Jun 26 19:15:17 CEST 2009

thanks for that hc!

though I could only figure out moving the mouse around in edit mode
for selecting/moving canvas objects ( like the Help -> Browser->
manuals -> pd-msg -> 1.msg_and_patch -> 3.1.motion.pd ) - which would
be the mouse, mouseup, and motion messages

I can't seem to find a message that actually moves the user's cursor
arrow in Play mode...

for instance if I want to limit a cursor to a particular region of
the screen (in Play mode) and have the cursor jump to another point
on the screen when told

this doesn't seem to be something documented in the manual under
"messages to pd," but perhaps there's something I'm missing with
regard to the "messages to canvas"

sort of an idiosyncratic performance interface thing...  thanks!