[PD] PTP/libgphoto in PD?

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Sat Jun 27 17:21:02 CEST 2009

Camera control is what I'm using it for also.

Mind you the version I'm using in the installation is a hacked version,
since I noticed some problems after taking 1000s of photos. This is
reason for me to implement the changes I need to. Feel free to tinker
with it now, but pester me if you want it to be installation stable!

Coming to PDCON by any chance?

.b.