[PD] make app from folder - patch not loaded.

Ignacio Viano ignacioviano at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 12:39:36 CEST 2009

I've been looking inside the app created with pd and it seems that I've
fixed the problem.

I opened the file "APP/Contents/org.puredata.pd.plist" and saw that PD was
trying to open my patch (that was in the "extra" folder, inside it's own
folder, the one from which I wanted the app to be created from) from a wrong
location. For some reason, PD was expecting the patch and it's containing
folder to be named the same. In this case, it was asking to open a file
located in a folder that didn't exist (a folder with the patch's name). I
simply changed the wrong folder's name for the write one and everything
seems to work fine. Any ideas about this? Am I missing something?

Ignacio