[PD] pdp_v4l framerate

ydegoyon at gmail.com ydegoyon at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 20:36:00 CEST 2009

ola,

it's kind of strange,
seems some cameras needs it and others no..
but it surely lacks a message to change the framerate
for those who need it..

also in pdp_v4l2, it works fine,
the frequency of the metro controls the framerate,
so maybe, you can see if your cam is supported by
pdp_v4l2, that would be the faster solution

saludos,
sevy