[PD] make app from folder - patch not loaded.

Ignacio Viano ignacioviano at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 23:34:30 CEST 2009

Well Hans, thank you very much for your help. A couple of things about
building apps problems.

1- Your fix made the folder to be named always "app-auto-load", write? Well,
that fixes the bug, but completely kills all the references of the
"../FOLDER_NAME/FILE" form in the patch, creating a new bug (I think). What
do you think about it?

2- I accidentally saved the app in the same folder that was being built into
an app. The result was a recursive app with itself inside itself inside
itself…I had to force PD to quit. May be there should be a protection or at
least a warning message.

Ignacio