[PD] Pd-extended bug

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Thu Jul 9 17:49:29 CEST 2009

Hi,

At RjDj we're interfacing Pd with Python using a wrapper I wrote, and one of
the developers had this bug report when he tried it with Pd-extended (not
realising that there is another type of Pd).

We're going to be using vanilla only, but I thought I should send a heads-up to
the list anyway incase someone else runs into this Pd-extended weirdness.

The bug report below doesn't happen on Pd-vanilla at all. See the attached
files to try and replicate it. Basically it seems like Pd-extended is crashing,
or not starting at all with Pd default command line args.

Best,

Chris.