[PD] midi to osc?

Jack jack at rybn.org
Thu Jul 9 21:25:47 CEST 2009

As suggests Derek, it would be nice to have some parts of the help
reorganized. For exemple, the sound could be like this :
I) sound
i) oscillators
a) purepd
…
b) externals
…
ii) filters
a) purepd
…
b) externals
…

It is just an exemple, there is certainly better.
And it will be useful for the beginner and the pro.
For the network, this will be the same with [netsend] [netreceive]
[udpsend] [udpreceive] [packOSC] [routeOSC] [oggcast~] [oggamp~] etc.
etc.
Have you remarks ?
++

Jack