[PD] midi to osc?

Jack jack at rybn.org
Thu Jul 9 23:04:20 CEST 2009

Le jeudi 09 juillet 2009 à 21:35 +0200, IOhannes m zmölnig a écrit :
> Jack wrote:
> > Have you remarks ?
> > ++
>
> just do it.
Nice one :)
But really i don't know how to do this.
But, in the first place, we have to agree on how to organize things. And
yes, i could help.
I think that it is time, seen the number of library included in Pd-ext,
to reorganize the part Help (and so the rest) by well identified
categories. I do not see how a beginner looking for an object to use
OSC, have to go in 'reference' > 'mrpeach'. I think that something as
'reference' > 'network' > 'osc' would be more adapted. Otherwise so much
look for a needle in a haystack.
Maybe someone has already started to work on it ?
++

Jack