[PD] midi to osc?

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Thu Jul 9 23:15:50 CEST 2009

I agree there is a lot of super-hacker elite voodoo going on in Pd that
makes it difficult to introduce yourself to it. Maybe you'd be
interested in writing an OSC chapter for the Pd FLOSS Manual on this, as
a way of making it clearer for everyone?

D.

--
::: derek holzer ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista :::
http://www.vimeo.com/macumbista :::