[PD] Two-dimensional gesture mapping for interactive real-time electronic music instruments

Rich E reakinator at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 23:54:07 CEST 2009

Hi Thomas,

I've finally spent enough time reading your thesis to feel comfortable
asking a couple questions :)  First though, I have to say that the extent of
what you accomplished in your implementation is very impressive.  It looks
like you went the way.

I am not sure about what you are using for SMS data - or how you transform
the data you are working with based on the feature map you have calculated.
Could you help me understand this?

cheers,
Rich