[PD] HIDIO and Windows

Tomato Thaumato thaumato.open at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 00:07:15 CEST 2009

Hello list,

I'm trying to develop cross-platform, but I can't figure out how to
get [hidio] to compile on Windows.  OS X and Linux were easy with that
makefile!  I only need mouse/trackpad and keyboard entry, and I like
the format that [hidio] uses and the more complete key mapping.  Is
Windows [hidio] ready for these purposes?  If not, is there anything I
can do?  If so, can someone either compile for me or (maybe even
better) explain to me how to compile this on Windows?

Thanks very much for any help.  I hope everyone here enjoys my
eventual results when I share them.
-Michael Scott-Nelson