[PD] [PD-announce] UnTwelve 2009 composition competition

Aaron Johnson aaron at untwelve.org
Mon Jul 13 20:22:26 CEST 2009

Hello all,

I'd like to announce UnTwelve's first annual composition competition!

UnTwelve's mission is to support and encourage the performance and creation
of new microtonal musical works, specifically, music written outside the
framework of 12-tone equal temperament.
There will be a $200 cash prize for your winning 3-5 minute electronic,
acoustic, or electro-acoustic piece, entries are due by Oct. 1st, and you
can find out all the rules and regulations by checking out our webpage for
the event:

http://www.untwelve.org/competition.html

On behalf of UnTwelve, I can say we look forward to seeing your
contributions!

Best,

Aaron Krister Johnson
http://www.akjmusic.com