[PD] HIDIO and Windows

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Jul 13 23:15:30 CEST 2009

There isn't a functional [hidio] for Windows.  There is a bunch of
test sketchs.  Plus it wouldn't work for mice or keyboards because
Windows blocks access to those devices with its HID API.

There is an old [hidin] for Windows that's included with Pd-extended,
but that won't get you mice/keyboards either.  You need to use the
'raw input' API for that, IIRC.

.hc