[PD] Pduino 0.5/Firmata 2.1 second beta release

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Jul 14 16:57:03 CEST 2009

http://at.or.at/hans/pd/objects.html#pduino

Ok, some minor tweaks and additions, please test on the Arduino Mega
too!  There is support in funnel and Pduino for the new stuff, plus
Processing and others coming soon.

- updated I2C and SAMPLING_INTERVAL macros
- added Arduino Mega support
- added SHIFT_DATA to Firmata.h to claim for future implementations
- renamed somethings for clarity and consistency (but left old names
in for a bit)
	FIRMATA_STRING ->  STRING_DATA
	SYSEX_I2C_REQUEST -> I2C_REQUEST
	SYSEX_I2C_REPLY -> I2C_REPLY
	SYSEX_SAMPLING_INTERVAL -> SAMPLING_INTERVAL

Please test and report and bugs or issues.  We are trying to get this
included in the upcoming Arduino 0017 release.

Mistrust authority - promote decentralization.  - the hacker ethic