[PD] Recieving OSC / Wiimote

Martin Peach martin.peach at sympatico.ca
Thu Jul 16 14:49:52 CEST 2009

Marco Donnarumma wrote:
> Martin, so i guess also the method i explained before is deprecated?
> I always done this way, so it's important to know if it is wrong approach :)
>
> [dumpOSC]
> |
> [unpackOSC /testone /testtwo]
>
> ?

Well if it works for you, use it, but it gives me errors.
It should be:

[dumpOSC]

[OSCroute /testone /testtwo]

It works fine for most applications.
Basically [sendOSC], [dumpOSC], [OSCroute] work together using UDP.

[packOSC], [unpackOSC} and [routeOSC] work with [udpsend], [udpreceive]
or [tcpclient], [tcpserver], or [comport].

Martin