[PD] settings for Pure Data broken?

Martin Schied crinimal at gmx.net
Sat Jul 18 01:21:12 CEST 2009

Hi!

Did you already try different realtime settings?

I usually start jack by

-jackd -R -P 20 -d alsa  (and optional flags)

where R stands for Realtime priority and P 20 sets the Priority to 20
(can have a value from 0 to 99, the higher the value the more priority
jack gets. jack's priority should be higher than connected client's
priority)

this solved my DIO Problems on almost all computers I worked on.

cheers
Martin