[PD] Sorry, Puredata.info was down and is up again !

Winfried Ritsch ritsch at iem.at
Sun Jul 19 11:27:28 CEST 2009

Because of a big thunderstorm and floodings in Graz, this happens only each
100 years once, they said in the news, puredata.info server and mailinglist
servers have been down.

They are  up again and we are sorry for any delay in information distribution
and we are hoping the situation stays stabil.

mfG
  winfried ritsch

PS: So, everybody at the puredata-convention in brazil, we wish you a happy
meeting and greetings from graz.
- ao.Univ.Prof. DI Winfried Ritsch
- ritsch at iem.at - http://iem.at/ritsch
- Institut fuer Elektronische Musik und Akustik
- University of Music and Dramatic Art Graz
- Tel. ++43-316-389-3510 (3170) Fax ++43-316-389-3171
- PGP-ID 69617A69 (see keyserver http://wwwkeys.eu.gpg.net/)