[PD] Soundfiler question

David Place d at vidplace.com
Sat Jul 18 22:34:22 CEST 2009

Hi,

In the attached patch, I am trying to use Pd to generate wavetables to
use in another applications.  It seems like it should be easy and, in
fact, it almost works.  In the attached patch I initialize some arrays
using "sinesum" and then write them to aif files.  I use the -skip and
-nframes flags to avoid writing the interpolation points to the file.
When I read the file back in, the first four (0-3) elements are 0 then
my data begins (4-511).  The last four points of my data have been
dropped.  I hope this due to a misunderstanding on my part and is not
because of a bug.  But just in case:

Pd 0.42-5
Mac OS X 10.5.7