[PD] making scales from frequency values

Andrew Faraday jbturgid at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 21 00:16:37 CEST 2009

Hey Jbz
I'm not sure if this is what you want, but if you convert a midi note to frequency [mtof] then multiply by integers, you get the natural partials.
So if you multiply the outlet of [mtof] by 2 3 4 5 and 6. then you can change the multiplication figure, etc. I think that's the effect you're after.
God bless
Andrew