[PD] making scales from frequency values

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Tue Jul 21 11:13:38 CEST 2009

There seems to be some disagreement in whether the original poster wants
his partials quantized to notes within an existing scale (I assume he
does not) or whether he wants to preserve the exact ratios of partials
to fundamental (which I assume he does). Does [tunetof] do both?

D.

--
::: derek holzer ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista :::
http://www.vimeo.com/macumbista :::