[PD] Control rate (Was: Sysex out problems)

András Murányi muranyia at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 19:26:10 CEST 2009

Well i was hoping i wouldn't have to use any kind of timers for that job...
[int] followed by [change] do a good and (in terms of cpu) inexpensive job,
but to "resample" my control flow i will need [metro] or [pulse] afaik... if
i do that, of course i will not add a [metro] to each knob and envelope but
i will set up a central "control clock" with a single [metro] and then i
will feed this to every part that needs to "resample" control signals.
This leads me to the question (i remember it coming up earlier but i cannot
find the topic sorry), if i want to basically modify pd's own control rate,
is there a more direct/general way to do it?

Thanks,

Andras