[PD] tabsend~ help patch

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 22 20:40:09 CEST 2009

I'm currently editing the help patch "tabsend~-help.pd," which is attached.

It didn't have an example patch, so I went ahead and made one.
Problem is, I've never used tabsend~, so I'm not sure how useful that
example is.  If someone has a better example to include in this
patch, please send it my way.

Also, I don't understand why the first element in my example is "0.999954".
It's the same if I explicitly set the phase to zero.

Thanks,
Jonathan