[PD] float counting reset not working

Andrew Faraday jbturgid at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 26 23:03:28 CEST 2009

Hey Barros
I've attached an example of a standard counter setup, and a more specific one for just two numbers.
God Bless
Andrew

Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 17:42:33 -0300
From: caio.barros at gmail.com
To: pd-list at iem.at
Subject: [PD] float counting reset not working

Hello everybody
I was trying to make a very very simple counter that counts to 2 and then resets. (just learning)
I tried to do that with [route 1 2] objetct, so when it gets the number 2 it sends a bang to a message box containing  "0" and starts all over.

But it's not working, it just continues counting. I'm sending an attached picture of the patch.

I have two more questions:
1) Is there a non-gui object that works exactly like a toggle? I'm asking that because the bang gui have it's bang message twin.

2) Is there a way to make the pd-extended looks like pd-vanilla, just the good old black and white? In black and white I can create tiny little pictures of my patches to attach in e-mails like this ;)

Bye
Caio G. de Barros

With Windows Live, you can organise, edit, and share your photos.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/134665338/direct/01/