[PD] pd problem

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed Jul 29 09:10:38 CEST 2009

Hallo,
Vitor Monaco hat gesagt: // Vitor Monaco wrote:

> Hello, i?m from brazil and i just started the manipulacion in PD.
> > I?m having problems in recording... i used the object 'writesf~ 2'
> connected
> > with two massage box as 'start' and 'stop'... aswered to me that the order
> matter... but didnt worked!
> its message box or object box to make a open box...

It's a message box with the words "open somefile.wav" in it, just as in the
help-file for writesf~, that you can access by right-clicking on the writesf~
object and selecting help.

> and how i know the file will be when the recording finshisd.

If you just use "open file.wav",then the file should be next to your .pd-file.

You could also use a file-panel for opening a file:

 [bang(

 [savepanel]

 [open $1(

 [writesf~]

Here the [...] are object boxes, and the [...( are message boxes.

Ciao
--
Frank