[PD] pd problem

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Jul 29 13:15:52 CEST 2009

Vitor Monaco wrote:
> Hello, i?m from brazil and i just started the manipulacion in PD.
>> I?m having problems in recording... i used the object 'writesf~ 2'
> connected
>> with two massage box as 'start' and 'stop'... aswered to me that the order
> matter... but didnt worked!
> its message box or object box to make a open box...

i'm not sure wht your exact problem is (mainly because original mail and
your comments got mixed up)

to be able to select a file for saving via a dialog, connect the
following to [writesf~]

[bang(

[openpanel]

[open $1(

and then click on [bang(

> and how i know the file will be when the recording finshisd.

the file we be when the record has finished. but how?
it will have the name you gave it before starting the recording.

fgasr
IOhannes