[PD] ptl and IanniX

Damien Henry dh at dh7.net
Thu Jul 30 22:22:29 CEST 2009

Hi Rich,

I wrote the first article you mention about ptl.
Many things append from 2004 until now:

PTL is now OTL. It's less exerimental and usable (for intance chdh
produce a dvd with it)
You can download it via sourceforge where the project is hosted. I've
wrote the code but I've no more time to continue this projet rigth now,
so contributor are needed there. (it is writen in java)
http://sourceforge.net/projects/petale

I've started an other osc sequencer projet (in c++/qt) also on source
forge, but I use students for the code. If you know some students that
whant to contribute on this project I'll be happy to do the tutor of an
internship or of a student project.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/seqosc/

By the way if you are interessed by graphicalscore you may find this
site interessting :
http://www.graphicalscores.org/

Cheers,
Damien.