[PD] Yet more PdCon pics ...

nacho at discosinvisibles.org nacho at discosinvisibles.org
Sun Aug 2 09:40:13 CEST 2009

Well, here are some more pics (and more coming later)...
It was a great experience to meet all the people in the conference ...
Congratulations to Alex and Paloma on the great organization and also
much love for Cybelle, Lina, Herbert and all the people that helped in
the process.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/discosinvisibles/sets/72157621919075330/

Nacho
www.blog.discosinvisibles.org