[PD] a little phenomenon ..

errordeveloper at gmail.com errordeveloper at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 06:37:17 CEST 2009

Hello Miller and the pd-list,

i have just felt like this is a bit of a discovery, i will
accept bricks thrown at me, but i doubt that is gonna happend.

i am not very sure ..may be this is purely a personal discovery, but it
doesn't feel like a personal one.

this was really sudden and ..basically you can see the patch in the
attachment.
when you use it as an abstraction you have to stick a filter after it,
otherwise something might blow.

so this gives us a very interesting unit generator which i'm right in a
middle (expect we are still terribly long way to the actual middle) of
observing of what it can do :)
i didn't mean that it can launch rockets, but the energy is all being
transfered ..well, i'm not too sure, basicallt i'm trying to talk about
that the tangent function goes up to infinity,  and if we flat that down
it's like an infinite energy that we are getting form it.
oops, sorry i have actually put [/~ 0.5] and that's why it was blowing
my headphones and seemed to have too much energy! hell..

anyway this seems to be quite a nice ugen, isn't it?