[PD] tabwriteat~ object

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Aug 3 14:51:07 CEST 2009

Hi,

attached is code for an external [tabwriteat~] that I would wish would
be part of Pd vanilla. It is the audio equivalent to [tabwrite] for
messages and writes the signal coming in through the first audio inlet
at positions coming in to the second audio inlet. So it's name should
actually be [tabwrite~] but as you know this is already taken by
something that acts more like having the name [tabrecord~]. :)

[tabwriteat~] is not well tested and I probably won't be able to
maintain it.

Ciao
--
 Frank Barknecht            Do You RjDj.me?          _ ______footils.org__