[PD] Finding zero crossing

john canning johnnyboy7777 at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Aug 4 17:29:11 CEST 2009

Hi Folks,

I have built a loop cutter that lets you rearrange a loop using radio buttons. The main playback object is a phasor~. Each radio button sends a number corresponding to a specific 16th to the phasor~ which then jumps to the correct part of the loop. The main trouble I'm having is audio discontinuities as I have no way of shifting the cuts to land on zero crossings. Has anyone any idea how to fix this, either automatically or manually?

Cheers,
John