[PD] a little abstract very usefull for MIDI table (for example UC33 or beatstream 3X)

philippe boisnard philemon1 at mac.com
Thu Aug 6 14:38:13 CEST 2009

Hi !

First, a big thank you to all our Brazilian friends who welcomed us in
Sao Paulo and Salvador.
We'll write you privately with Hortense, as we keep a memory alive and
enthusiastic about these meetings.

The message to send you a little abstract for those using lunch tables
UC 33 or the beatstream 3X.

No doubt some have already done one (and perhaps better), but for
those who have not, it is useful to maintain the levels of sliders and
potars of each channel of the MIDI table.

best regards

philippe