[PD] [os] small linux versions issues?

Rich E reakinator at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 23:01:10 CEST 2009

The latest Ubuntu is trying to use the PulseAudio system instead of just
ALSA, which was working perfectly fine in my opinion.  I had all sorts of
problems with PulseAudio, along with many other audio users.  I followed the
following post to purge PulseAudio from my system, so I could use ALSA like
previous versions (and again it works well):

If you have problems with audio or midi, sign up on the Ubuntu forums and
let them know.  I'm sure you'll get some decent guidance.

Rich