[PD] bug???!?!?

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Aug 8 13:15:52 CEST 2009

Hi there,

I've encountered this before, but now it has sabotaged one thing I wanted to play at pdcon, I want to work out why it happens.

Enclosed is a folder containing two versions of my clinoker~ drum synth. On one of them, the filter for the noise generator does not work, and on the other it does. The only difference between them is an [envrms~] measuring object on the frequency signal to the filter - but it's not even in the chain of signals that affects anything.

Have a look. Ideas please?
Ed