[PD] [PD-dev] puredata/gridflow/xp

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sat Aug 8 19:06:32 CEST 2009

On Thu, 6 Aug 2009, sisil mehta wrote:

> i downloaded the gridflow-xp version. but none of the .pd progs from
> gridflow are working. i installed ruby 1.8 and have added the gridflow
> files in the respective directories. However puredata gives the
> following error:
> we are using Ruby version 1.8.6
> (done)
> ERROR: Cannot load GridFlow-for-Ruby (gridflow.so)

You probably downloaded a GridFlow build made by Carmen Rocco in the
summer of 2004 from the CVS some weeks before I released GridFlow 0.7.7.

I will not help anymore for any version of GridFlow that has a Ruby
runtime, so this puts the minimum at 0.9.2 (2008), but frankly, SVN or
0.9.4 would be preferred.