[PD] pd-toolkit first Release

Gabriel Vinazza gabevinardi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 03:09:37 CEST 2009

Man! this is great! excellent job :)

Sadly it returns me a lot of :

... couldn't create
 canvasobjectposition

Is iemlib the lib for iem_guts ?  Maybe I'm missing something there.

BTW.. How do you get the object numbers?  I mean, every object on the
patch has a number (assigned by creation order) but I never figured
out the way to get it in order to mess with connect msgs and things
like that.

Again: thanks, this is a really useful feature.