[PD] pd-toolkit first Release

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Aug 11 08:55:54 CEST 2009

Gabriel Vinazza wrote:
> Man! this is great! excellent job :)

yep. congrats, looks great (though i have only seen the video...)

> Sadly it returns me a lot of :
>
> ... couldn't create
>  canvasobjectposition

it's part of iemguts.
it's been a recent addition, so you probably have an old version of
iemguts lying around...

> Is iemlib the lib for iem_guts ?  Maybe I'm missing something there.

as author of this library and the one who gave it its name, i would also
like to stress that the library is called "iemguts" all lower case and
without any underscores or funny characters.

> BTW.. How do you get the object numbers?  I mean, every object on the
> patch has a number (assigned by creation order) but I never figured
> out the way to get it in order to mess with connect msgs and things
> like that.

this is all part of the wonderful world of iemguts.
(actually, exposing things like these is one of the ideas behind iemguts)

fgmasdr
IOhannes