[PD] Easiest way to connect a wiimote to pd on ubuntu

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Aug 11 21:19:01 CEST 2009

Also, here's a patch that pix and I did at AVLAB/Medialab Prado last
Sept.  It fixes some bugs in the original.  This code was used to get
data from 5 wiimotes at once.

> Also, I want to make a quick wii demo, did that Pd wii code that you
> did for AVLAB ever get posted anywhere?  I'd like to use that.

i've attached a patch against

http://mikewoz.com/downloads/wiimote_0.6.00.tar.gz

you will need to play with the makefile, it wasn't made in the most
cross-platform way...

pix.